Friday, April 1, 2011

I loved...



This week there was a lot of discussing between groups and with our professor about the 18th and 19th centuries predominately fixed upon the Victorian Age and the Industrial Revolution. I specifically studied the fascination of culture sharing with art between the Japanese, English, and African Americans in the Victorian Age. I also further researched information about the new forms of sciences during the Industrial Revolution.

I chose this photograph because it appears to be statuesque. When you look at it, the photograph can appear hard and soft. The picture is soft and slightly blurred, but the light within the face and clothing is sharp and contrast like. The emotion or lack there of depending on how you view it strikes a chord with me. It is a very beautiful photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment