Monday, January 24, 2011

My vision and Inspirations...

I love mixing patterns, colors, and discovering new ways to make things work. I'm often inspired by collage type art and vintage images. As a past time I love searching through magazines and books to find objects or words to cut out. My entire desk at home is one giant collage under a piece of glass. Vintage vogue covers have always caught my eye. I also love the French artwork and cartooning, I have a lot of vintage prints in my apartment.

I am still deciding what my work and voice is. I have done "handmade"/ boutique type pieces, industrial design is not me. As far as what I've done, I'm still working on my portfolio. I'm a little behind from changing my major but with every job we get I feel closer to discovering my voice in design.

No comments:

Post a Comment